Having being nominated for the Boeing Community Investment Fund (BCIF) by The Paul’s Charitable Fund, DTSK is focusing on the following key areas under this project:
1. Training Parents/Caregivers/ Persons with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) on skills that would make them self-Reliant.
2. Parents/Care givers/Persons with ASD workshops, Sports day, and Autism awareness and advocacy events.
3. Provision of anticonvulsant medication and food packs during COVID-19 Pandemic.
4. Small business startup grants support
5. Website Development and the DTSK Strategic Plan.
6. Autism Resource Centre.