Boeing Community Investment Fund (BCIF)
The Paul's Charitable Fund nominated DTSK to receive BCIF. The key focus areas are:
- Training Parents/Caregivers/ Persons with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) on skills that would make them self-Reliant.
- Parents/Care givers/Persons with ASD workshops, Sports day, and Autism awareness and advocacy events.
- Provision of anticonvulsant medication and food packs during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Small business startup grants support
- Website Development and the DTSK Strategic Plan.
- Autism Resource Centre
Direct Aid Program (DAP)
- Skill training for both the young autistic adults and their caregivers
- Microenterprise establishment
- Sanitary towels for young women with developmental disabilities